Assalamualaikum,
Dah nak tamat bulan Februari kan. The best part in Februari is my Bestfriend
Zulinayati punya birthday and my Best Man Rais Amirullah punya birthday juga.
Moga this two person will remain stay in my life.
Insyaallah kan.
Terlupa pula lagi seorang birthday girl tomorrow.
Lebih proper esok baru mention kan. :)
For the time being i am officially updating my blog
sambil bekerja.
Tak takut bos ke ape? Haha. I have my tricks.
Bukannya membuang masa, i was just taking my little time
to express myself here.
Listening to “whenever you call” really make me miss
him a lot. :p
Put aside the love story. ‘the End’ Haha
Well, this year a lot of changes i want to make for
myself.
First of all, i recently pass my challenge on handling my
personal financing.
It is really great when you are trying so hard to avoid
waste.
But...saying that but, this month i did a little waste so
still i am survive.
Alhamdulillah. J
It has been 2 weeks straight i was attacked by different
sickness.
Last Monday i got allergies. I randomly ate chinese
medicine and then an hour ago my eyes was swellen very bad. I even look like a
puffer Fish.
And today about the same day, Beautiful Monday.
My voice is out of service. I cannot speak or even i am
trying..people probably need to stand beside me or not they will take time to
understand what i am trying to tell.
Today is also a starting day without Balqis.
She already finished her Intern last Friday. So then left
me and atul and the lunch group from
another level.
After 2 weeks, there are another persons ending their
Intern too. That will be another story at a different post :D ehe.
That is all for today.
Regard,
Nurul Asma.
P/S : I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment