Assalamualaikum,
Another 25minutes its over for today.. Yippeeee.
Time to rest off my mind by meeting the person i have been missing too much.
I did not went out at the lunch break so i was all over the internet surfing for some songs to be download,
accidentally i click on this drama on youtube, Cinta Vlog..
I was not so updated with current issue, i know there might people telling me im too late about this story,
Its not the bestest drama i ever watch but for my comment its very cute..i love to watch alif aziz..i dont know what is on my mind.
I cant take my eyes of alif aziz..Hahaha..silly me. *Aaron Aziz pun i takleh lepas pandang.. :D
Maybe i just LOVE to watch singaporean guys..i dont know they look desirable.. ;p
Tak Sabar Nak Balik
Nak Makan Masakan MAMA~
Regards,
Nurul Asma'
P/s : I LOVE YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment