Assalamualaikum,
Well im on my mood to blogging again.
Just to waste my time while waiting for the lunch break.
Awhhh how i love friday break very much ..2hours u can almost do anything relaxful rite?
I dont know if you guys think that its still limited.
So far, i was struggling with my emotion for almost 3 weeks.
I guess its not something i already experience in the past
this time it is totally different. Insyaallah, everything will be alright. i calm myself too much
in the mean time, i work like a robot everything is just through the procedure..
Eat on every afternoon, going back home sleep early at 10pm
I was like control myself too deep. I cannot even focus on my studies for awhile
This sunday everything is going to be submit and a test will be held on that day
I was not preparing myself...and i was like saying all the time * nantilaa...
since monday no improvement
I keep asking myself what happen to that spirit that i always gave it to my bestfriends.
How i wish i could just take a time for myself
going away for a vacation, to release all this negative side away..
The day will come, when i need a time for myself..
Going out with kak wani,atul,balqis n kak mas at lunch break at least give me time to breath
Eating claypot yee mee while enjoying the mushroom deliciously.
its time to go back, so bye.
Next time there will be another post.
Sincerely, Asma.
Love u all
No comments:
Post a Comment