Semakin lupa rutin yg selalu dibuat di rumah ini..
Rindu pula nak melihat kawan2 di sekeliling..
Apelah agaknya yang sedang dilakukan mereka..
Pastinya cuti ini amat bermakna bagi mereka..
For me,I miss my family a lot..
but at some point i just know this ackward feeling is still there
I just let it go without thinking about it too much
So,the next time i felt anxious..i'll think of Bruno mars song
Marry you
Gosh~i really love this song!!
everytime i heard this song on play i'll think of the glee show
part when kurt dad and finn mom got married..
and the glee club sang this song!!
im so touched
i will think about my marriage with him~ =__=' hee
Final is way over behind me,Result is on coming..
i just cannot stop thinking about it..
Or maybe i just cant wait to finish my diploma and continue on degree
well,seeing my lil sis are going away to UnisZA is something im proud of
She is a brilliant and a smart person
I only wish the best for her
but at some point i just know this ackward feeling is still there
I just let it go without thinking about it too much
So,the next time i felt anxious..i'll think of Bruno mars song
Marry you
Gosh~i really love this song!!
everytime i heard this song on play i'll think of the glee show
part when kurt dad and finn mom got married..
and the glee club sang this song!!
im so touched
i will think about my marriage with him~ =__=' hee
Final is way over behind me,Result is on coming..
i just cannot stop thinking about it..
Or maybe i just cant wait to finish my diploma and continue on degree
well,seeing my lil sis are going away to UnisZA is something im proud of
She is a brilliant and a smart person
I only wish the best for her
GTG,cant wait for tomorrow to arise
I miss you
I miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment