Last saturday i should be update a few things
But then i left my laptop at desa pandan~
sigh
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
ABG AZRIL..
Okie he is old now!Haha
Thanks for the steamboat~
we love most of the menu but Abg...
i hate the tom yam..its just so spicy~
The oddest thing that saturday nite,
i just wear my sleeping shirt~
Haihhh!!
Yesterday,it has be the lamest day
ayah,umi keep babbling about my ******
Ok,starting now im going to have all the foods prepared =(
I will miss Chocs!
GTG,class dh hbs.
Bye
I love you
ABG AZRIL..
Okie he is old now!Haha
Thanks for the steamboat~
we love most of the menu but Abg...
i hate the tom yam..its just so spicy~
The oddest thing that saturday nite,
i just wear my sleeping shirt~
Haihhh!!
Yesterday,it has be the lamest day
ayah,umi keep babbling about my ******
Ok,starting now im going to have all the foods prepared =(
I will miss Chocs!
GTG,class dh hbs.
Bye
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment