sometime i feel that im okay without you
sometime i would say u deserve her than me
sometime i want to shout"i love you"
and sometime i just want to alert you
YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME
AND ITS OKAY THAT U LEave me
BECAUSE I WONT LOVE YOU
IN FACT,I REALLY HATE YOU!
sometime i would say u deserve her than me
sometime i want to shout"i love you"
and sometime i just want to alert you
YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME
AND ITS OKAY THAT U LEave me
BECAUSE I WONT LOVE YOU
IN FACT,I REALLY HATE YOU!
i want you to know that,
a wound cant be replace by a new one
because it will create a deep one
and you will never know how to cure it
because YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.
i accept it,n u are going to accept it
a wound cant be replace by a new one
because it will create a deep one
and you will never know how to cure it
because YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.
i accept it,n u are going to accept it
No comments:
Post a Comment