Life

Life

Heart

Heart
Rais Amirullah

Friday, February 6, 2009

8th month anniversary

love is not fair,and once you find it you become a slave

It's not my fault I fell in love with you. You tripped me

Love is the feel of your touch, love is your smile, love is your kiss, love is you and me.

The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you

If time could stand still, I’d freeze it here,
So you’d always hold me, close and near.
In your arms, where I’m meant to be,
Filled with the perfect love you’ve given me.

A bond so strong, a hold so tight,
To know you’re the one; my ‘Mr. Right’.
A blessing sent from up above,
In you I’ve found my one true love.

Our lives entwined to be as one,
Upon this journey we’ve just begun.
Where you and I will find no less,
Than eternal love and happiness.

even u told me not to celebrate it every month.i know baby.i promise that to you.well,it's just 4 me to appreciate every second,minute,days,months,years of it.i really love you.that will never ever change the fact of my life.i wanna be with you when the time come.will you be there for me??isn't it worth for me to wait?the answer is there.we just have to keep trying to find it.

6-02-2009~HAPPY ANNYVERSARY FOR THE 8TH MONTH,ASMA&SYAZ~
ILOVEYOUSOMUCH-143736

No comments: